- USA - Mebane, N.C. 27302
- Iniciar planejador de rotas
- Descrição do trabalho
Compartilhe este trabalho|
Regional Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Tradition und Innovation
Since 1919 the AKG Group is a specialist in the field of heat transfer. Our group of companies is financially sound, innovative and expanding. With about 3.000 employees at 14 locations in Europe, the Americas and Asia we develop and produce heat exchangers for a multitude of application areas and branches.
AKG North American Operations, Inc., is the production company of the US-AKG-group, with two production sites, Mitchell, South Dakota and Mebane, North Carolina. Cooling solutions for construction, forestry, agriculture, on-highway, compressor, material handling, industrial, off-highway, and mining markets are manufactured in these two factories.
The Sales Manager develop and manage the business relationships between key AKG OEM and distributor accounts.
Tasks and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee and manage AKG distributors and OEM relationships
- Promote business relationship between customers and AKG by on-site customer visits in support of long-term success. Responsible for the profitability of assigned accounts to meet AKG profit goals
- Competent in all AKG sizing and reliability software programs
- Assist AKG with introduction of new products with assigned customers. Able to interchange competitor products with AKG products
- Understand and interpret customer technical requirements and recommend respective AKG cooling solutions
- Effectively communicate market trends, customer forecast information, product competitiveness, and new business opportunities to management
- Supports sales plan and growth objectives by pursuing new business and accounts, prepares and delivers presentations, complies competitive and market analysis, identifies product development need, and supports trade shows as needed
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in either a technical or a business discipline, along with five years of industry related experience. A Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred.
- Experience in Mobile Fluid Power/Hydraulics or Industrial Fluid Power/Hydraulics sales or field service strongly preferred.
- Able to represent AKG independently during routine customer visits, presentations, and other elements involving commercial and technical interface with customers.
- Have demonstrated capacity for completing heat transfer calculations to include sizing, calculations, design principles, system engineering, and knowledge of manufacturing environment for mechanical engineering type equipment.
- Established aptitude in managing customer communications in written and/or oral form such as supporting customer quotes, agreements, technical specifications, development plans, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Energetic, fast learner, with willingness to tackle a wide range of responsibilities
- Well organized individual who knows how to set up and manage customer files, both written and online.
- Ability to work independently and able to function efficiently in multi-tasking situations
- Must be able to travel 30 to 50 percent of time
- Must be able to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods and for the majority of required tasks
- As available